Following the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation, below, please, find General conditions for standard trade practices, followed as follows:
I. Right of information: legal, price of goods, possible additional costs:
1. Name and address of our company: Oborudwane za wodni sportive”Ltd, Varna, 10. Al. Dykovich Str., phone: 052/636311, e-mail: email@example.com. VAT No. BG201403748
2. Main features of the goods are detailed described in presentation page for each product.
3. The price of the goods is stated with VAT INCLUDED.
4. Price of the boats does not include transportation and insurance costs from manufacturer’s premises to the stated from the customer delivery address.
For each particular delivery we propose actual transportation and insurance schemes from our long-term partners without any additional price increase.
The customer keeps the right to organize on his own and on his account the delivery of the ordered boat and/or engine. In that case we are free of any responsibility for damages result of incorrect transportation and/or goods servicing from the moment of transferring at manufacturer’s / supplier’s premises to the customer resp. representative of the customer.
Transport organization on its own from customer’s side does not free him from the obligation to inform us upon product arrival in order to organize its installation, mounting and launch. Failing to comply with this requirement may lead to denial of manufacturer’s warranty.
In cases when the customer organizes transportation of the purchased product on its own, Water Sports Equipment Ltd keeps the right to send his representative to monitor loading/unloading activities and if there are discrepancies to require written statement.
5. Price of the engines includes transportation costs in Bulgaria to a chosen from the supplier office of courier company Speedy, www. Speedy.bg, close to customer’s address.
6. Main part of the offered boats and engines are standard models with options for wide range, individual manufacturer or customer tailor-made options. In this relation, despite our wish, we cannot describe all possible additional accessories and equipment, transportation, storage and operational expenses, as well as the required installation and service activities in or out of manufacturer’s premises or his representative. Same are defined for each specific project and are duly stated in the documents related to the project.
7. Upon purchasing of specific configuration boat, engine and accessories, we offer you following discounts:
7.1. Each separately purchased product is sold without discount.
7.2. Upon purchasing of boat with optional equipment to it: 10 % discount from optional equipment’s price.
7.3.Upon purchasing of boat with engine and optional equipment: 7 % from the boat price, 3 % from engine price, 10 % from the price of the optional equipment.
7.4. For some models we propose additional 5 % discount from boat price, if the client accepts the boat to be presented for one – time participation at Exhibition on the territory of Bulgaria or Romania. .
II. Availability and terms of delivery
1. All the products presented in this site are purchased after preliminary order. This especially applies to boats that differ with its specific features and wide range of colors, accessories and additional, often tailor-made for the specific customer, equipment.
2. Standard production and transportation terms of specific product group are as follows:
2.1. Boats LOMAC:
- Manufacturing: 6-8 working weeks from the date of receipt of advance payment in cash or by bank transfer.
- Delivery: up to 2 working weeks from the date of receipt of total remaining amount of the boat in cash or by bank transfer.
2.2. Outboard engines Mercury and YAMAHA:
- If available at the Bulgarian representative’s store: 2-4 working days;
- If available at the European representative’s store: 10-14 working days;
- If not available at the European representative’s store: 60 working days;
2.3. Each additional equipment: up to 14 working days.
2.4. Service activities – mounting of boat, manufacturing and installation of additional equipment, installation and tests of engines: 5 – 20 working days after arrival of all products and parts at service’s store and depending on workload of activities.
The a.m. terms are standard, based on the information from the manufacturers / representatives of the respective products as well as following standard working practices. Each specific project may have different manufacturing terms and delivery time depending on its complexion, uniqueness and additional services and equipment included in it.
3. Water Sports Equipment Ltd is a representative or dealer of the in this site offered products for the territory of Bulgaria, but is entitled to deliver goods, ordered from Bulgarian citizens – persons or companies all over Europe.
III. Products origin
1. Main feature of each product is its origin. It is stated in the description to each product. In the present site we did our best to propose wider range of boat equipment as we added equivalent products of other manufacturers, as well as products that have no equivalent at the manufacturers, presented here.
2. Each product except for manufacturing countries is also described with its brand. So, all genuine LOMAC accessories have in its name written the brand LOMAC.
1. Water Sports Equipment Ltd is engaged to perform all activities and to issue all documents required for entering into force of warranty condition for each product offered in this site.
2. Warranty terms, stated in the information for each product are applicable for usage for hobby and recreational purposes. Each usage, differing from the described above, is treated in different way and warranty terms will be discussed with the manufacturer case by case.
V. Payment of products, contractual obligations and goods delivery
1. For each specific deal both sides sign a contract for purchase with Appendices, describing detailed:
1.1. Ordered products
1.2. Standard and optional equipment, additional service activities and services.
1.3. Payment terms and amount of advance and final payments.
1.4. Warranty conditions
2. Inevitable condition of each contract as per para III, p. 1 is that the contract enters into force only after valid advance payment of the sums listed therein.
3. Orders for manufacturing and delivery are started after fulfilling of para III, p. 2
4. Each product and / or project is accepted only in presence of the client or his authorized representative. Acceptance is finalized with signing of Acceptance protocol.
5. For all the deals Bulgarian legislation is valid.
VI. Contact and personal data protection
1. Our contact form and documents required for each deal consist personal or company information without which we cannot deliver the ordered products.
2. We, Water Sports Equipment Ltd, owner of site www.boatsactually.com, herewith declare that data as per Para IV, p. 1 will be used solely fir purposes allowed from the Bulgarian legislation and in no way will we share the received information to third parties for whatever purposes, incl. marketing researches or advertisement campaigns without written acceptance from the customer.
3. Each activity for specific deal will be stated in written and this will be treated as kept even for the internet correspondence.
Water Sports Equipment Ltd